How To Attach Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate With Passport – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to link Kovid-19 vaccine certificate with passport? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can attach the Kovid-19 Vaccine Certificate with the passport by following the easy steps given by us.
Friends, as you all know, covid 19 vaccination has been made mandatory for every Indian citizen. If you have not yet vaccinated against Kovid-19, then it is definitely true that you will not be able to take advantage of the many facilities provided by the government. Now the Kovid-19 certificate has become mandatory in giving examinations and in many other important works.
Read More – How To Convert WhatsApp Voice Message To MP3
Friends, if you are planning to go somewhere outside the house, then one thing you should especially note that entry is being given to only those people abroad who have successfully got the Kovid-19 vaccine. Only those whose passport has a vaccination certificate link of Kovid-19 in their passport are being recognized abroad. In such a situation, if you have not yet linked your passport with the Kovid-19 vaccine certificate, then do it soon.
How To Attach Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate With Passport?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, let us tell you how to attach covid vaccination certificate with passport? Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to attach the Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate with the passport.
- First of all, you have to open the Google Chrome browser of your phone. You have to open this website https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ in Chrome browser.
- When you reach the home page of this website, you will be asked for your mobile number. You have to enter the number which you have entered in the vaccination.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you have to verify the mobile number with the help of OTP.
- As soon as the mobile number verification is completed, you will see your certificate in the screen. Below you will see some options. You will see an option named Race and Issue, you have to click on this option.
- Now after this you have to click on the Add Passport Detail to My Vaccination Certificate button.
- Now a page will open in front of you. In this page, you will be asked important information like your name, date of birth, passport number. You have to enter all the information.
- Friends, now your work is done. On clicking the save button, you will have the details of the vaccine certificate added to the port.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to attach covid 19 certificate with passport? We have told you some easy steps by which you can link your vaccination certificate with passport.