How To Change Address In Aadhar Card – You all must know that in our India, more than 90 crore population has Aadhar card. In today’s time Aadhar card is a very important document, because in today’s time there is no such work, which can be done without Aadhar card. Aadhar card is used to prove the identity of the people, that is why it is very important to have correct address, mobile number, name, date of birth, etc.
If for some reason your address in your Aadhar card has gone wrong or you have changed your house recently, and for this reason you want to get your Aadhar card address corrected, then definitely stay with us till the end of this article. Because today we will tell you how to change address in Aadhar card under this article. Will give complete information about this topic. So without wasting time let’s know about this topic in detail.
Documents Required To Change Address In Aadhar Card :-
To make any kind of correction under the Aadhar card, it is very important to have some necessary documents, without some of which it is not possible to make any corrections in the Aadhar card. Under which some important documents are included :-
1. Ration Card
2. Voter ID Card
3. Bank Passbook
4. Property Paper
5. Electricity Bill
6. Marriage Certificate
7. Water Bill
8. Insurance Receipt
9. Gas Connection Bill
11. Driving License
12. Kisan Credit Card
Read More – How To Send Schedule Messages On WhatsApp?
How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online :-
It is very easy to change the address of your Aadhar card online, just for this you have to follow these steps given by us, so let’s know about these steps:-
1. To change the address of your Aadhar card online, first you have to go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/, after that you will reach the home page of this website.
2. As soon as you reach the home page of this website, you will see the option of Update your Address online, click on it.
3. After that a window will open in front of you, under that you have to enter your Aadhaar number, and in the bottom you have to enter the captcha code. After that you have to click on the button of Send OTP given below.
4. On clicking the Cent OTP button, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which is already registered with your Aadhar card.
5. Under that window you will see a box on which Enter OTP will be written, in that box you have to enter OTP, after that you have to click on the button of login.
6. By clicking on the login button, you will reach the address update portal.
7. Under the Address Update Portal, you will see an address update check box, click on it.
8. After this you will see an option to update address via address proof, click on it.
9. After doing this, now you have to fill the information of your new address in your local language and in English language.
10. After this, at the end you have to upload the picture of your required document, after that whatever information you have filled under the form, you have to cross check it once, so that no mistake can be made even by mistake.
11. Finally you have to submit your form. After submitting the form, your application will be verified and when the verification is complete then your address in your Aadhar card will be changed online.
12. When the address of your Aadhar card will be changed, then a s.m.s. will be sent to your mobile number. And if you want, you can login to the website and get the print out of your Aadhar card.
13. And when the address of your Aadhar card is changed, then your Aadhar card will be delivered to the address given by you.