How To Delete Or Deactivate Paytm Account? – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to delete or deactivate your Paytm account? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can delete or deactivate your Paytm account by following the simple steps we have given. So friends, if you also want to delete or deactivate your Paytm account, read this article completely till the end.
Friends, if you use Paytm application, then this article of ours today is only for you. Today lakhs of people in our country use Paytm application to do online transactions. Paytm Application is a very useful application for all of us. Using Paytm application, you can do your electricity bill mobile recharge mobile bill water bill flight ticket book railway ticket book etc.
If you use Paytm application then you will know that Paytm application is directly linked with our bank account. Even though Paytm application is a useful application for all of us, but if someone accidentally hacked your Paytm application, then this application can create a big problem for you.
If someone hacked your paytm then he can withdraw all your bank money from your paytm application and you will not even know. The only way to avoid this problem is to delete or deactivate your Paytm account in time as soon as you come to know about the hacking. Many people don’t know how to deactivate or delete Paytm account? Because of which he does a lot of damage to himself.
You should not have any such problem in future so you should know how to deactivate Paytm account? Even if you do not know, you do not need to worry because in this article you have been told all the important steps related to deactivating Paytm account.
How To Delete Or Deactivate Paytm Account?
Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to deactivate or delete Paytm account.
- First of all you have to open your Paytm application. On opening, the home page of Paytm application will open in front of you.
- On the right side you will see 3 lines above. You have to click on these three line options.
- Now a page will open in front of you. You will see many options in the screen. Below you will see 24*7 help option. You have to click on this option.
- Now here you will get to see an option named Profile Settings. You have to click on Profile Settings option.
- Now some options will open in front of you again. Here you will see the option to change mobile number and delete and deactivate account name. You have to click on this option.
- After this you will see the option named Permanent Account Delete. You have to click on this option.
- Now a Contact Us option will open in front of you. You have to click on this option.
- Now a call will come from Paytm on your registered mobile number or an OTP will come. You have to verify that OTP.
- By doing this your Paytm account will be permanently deleted. Now no one can do transaction using your Paytm account.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to delete or deactivate Paytm account? We have told you some easy steps by following which you can delete or deactivate your Paytm account. I hope you liked this information.