How To Register Online SBI Net Banking? – How are you all friends? I hope you all are healthy. Today, through this article, we are going to give you information on a very important and useful topic. Today through this article we are going to tell you how to register online for SBI Net Banking? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can do online registration for SBI Net Banking by following the easy steps mentioned by us.
As you all know today our country is moving forward day by day in the direction of Digital India. Net banking is a very important part of Digital India. Today almost all the banks are giving you the facility of net banking. By net banking, you can use all the facilities of the bank in your mobile phone. A few years ago, there was a time when technology was not as developed as it is today. In those days, we had to go to the bank to withdraw money from the bank or to deposit money in the bank or to do any other work related to the bank and there had to be a long line for many hours. Then our number used to come.
But today technology has developed so much that you can send money to anyone in the country and the world through net banking from your mobile phone. Almost every facility can be used by sitting at home. But all this will happen only when net banking is activated on your number.
Read More – How To Create PDF With Google Drive ?
To take advantage of net banking, we have to activate net banking on our bank account. The method of activating net banking is different in every bank. To activate net banking, we have to do a registration, then our net banking gets activated.
If you have an account with SBI Bank and you want to take advantage of the facility of net banking, then you have to register yourself. If you do not know how to register yourself for SBI Net Banking? So you don’t need to worry. You can register yourself for SBI Net Banking by following some easy steps mentioned by us.
How To Register Online SBI Net Banking?
Below are some easy steps for you. Follow the simple steps given below to do SBI net banking registration.
- First of all, you have to open the Chrome browser of your phone. In Chrome browser, you have to open the official website of SBI. https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is the official website of SBI. By clicking on this link you will be taken to the direct official website.
- In the screen you will see an option named New User Registration. You have to click on this option.
- Now a registration form will open in front of you. In this form, you will be asked important information like your name, bank account information, IFSC code, branch. You have to enter all the information with the help of passbook.
- Now you have to check the form once again. Ravi all the information is correct then you have to click on submit button.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number registered in your bank. You have to verify your mobile number by entering that OTP.
- Now another form will open in front of you. Here you will be asked your ATM card details. You have to enter the validity CVV number and last four digits of your ATM.
- Now after this you have to enter the code shown in the photo.
- Now a message will come on your mobile number. In this message you will see your username and password. You have to login with the help of your username and password.
- After logging in you will be asked to create a new password. Here you have to create a new and strong password. Do not enter information like your name, date of birth, mobile number in the password.
- You can also change your username if you wish. If you don’t want to change the username, just leave it like that.
- Now you can login net banking anywhere with the help of your username and password and complete the transaction. Now net banking has been activated in your SBI bank account.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today through this article we told you how to activate SBI net banking? We have told you some easy steps by which you can activate SBI Net Banking. I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.