What Is Deep Web, Dark Web And Surface Web? How To Access It?– Friends, if you are using the Internet for a long time, or if you are interested in the subject of the Internet, then most of you must have known about Deep web and Dark web but would not know that Deep web. Or what is the dark web. So we will tell you through this article what is Deep Web or Dark Web?
If we say this in simple language, then Deep web and Dark web are the opposite direction of internet. By using the Internet, hackers use the Deep Web or Dark Web to get our secure data, just as we can get the right facts.
What Is Dark Web?
Dark web is also called dark net in the internet world, dark web accounts for 96% of the world wide of the internet, about which some people do not know at all. We can use the Internet through any browser, but we cannot use the dark web or dark net through any browser.
Not all URLs of dark web websites are indexed in secure search engines. Due to which we do not see any website or content of dark web in Google, Yahoo or any other search engine. Most hackers use dark web or dark net to do bad work. All content or websites in the dark web are encrypted.
No person can enter the dark web even if he wants, only hackers and computer experts can enter the dark web. In the dark web or dark net website, the IP address is kept hidden and to enter all these dark web websites, we have to use many types of Anonymity Tools.
What Is Deep Web?
Most people consider Deep web and Dark web the same, but it is not the same, there are many differences between these two. If we define Deep web in simple language, then it is a type of Internet, there are mainly 3 types of Internet, first Surface web which is used by everyone. Second Dark web and last Deep web.
Illegal work is done in Dark web but no Illegal work is done in Deep web, because it is used by government and big companies. The dark web is used by hackers to carry out dirty works, but the deep web is used to hide the necessary information from everyone or from search engines.
Gmail belongs to everyone, but have you ever seen that someone’s Gmail is visible in Google’s search engine, so the necessary data can be hidden in the search engine through Deep Web, so that no one is safe. Could not get data. Ordinary user does not know about Deep Web because all HTML tags of Deep Web website are Deinxed in Search Engine.
We can access Deep web but for that we need to have Login ID and Password because only then we can access Deep web. For example, let us tell you that Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook are also examples of deep web because no one can access your secure account without your permission.
Deep web internet is used for most of the government work.
What is Surface Web?
The Internet through which we can easily get any data through search engine, it is called Surface web in simple language. Surface web is very different from both Deeb web and Dark web, we do not need any Anonymity Tools or Login Detail to use it, we can easily use it through browser.
Search engines like Google, Yahoo are examples of Surface web, we can easily get the information of any website using this Surface web and this Surface web is very secure. Only 4% of the Internet’s cable is part of the Surface Web and the rest is from the Dark Web and Deep Web.
Things to keep in mind before accessing the Dark Web
If you want to know how to access the dark web, then we will tell you that it is important to keep some things in mind before accessing the dark web, which is-
- You should never login to any site with the original login ID while accessing the dark web, because there are many Facebook, Google alternatives on the Tor site, which work illegally.
- Never enlarge the window size of Tor while using the dark web, always keep it small.
- Do not download anything from any website using the dark web, because of this some dangerous malware can attack your device.
- Do not enable Java script while accessing the dark web through Tor or any other Anonymity Tool, this can allow a hacker to steal any important data from your device, or even put a virus in the device.
- While using the dark web, do not forget to use the original information. Use Fake ID while accessing the dark web.
- Your device’s IP address will change once the Tor server is connected. You can also test the IP address by going to the Test Tor Network setting inside the Tor Browser.
- After clicking on the Test Tor Network setting, you will be able to see that your IP address has changed, now you will be able to surf the web anonymously inside the dark web. Now you will be able to access any dark web’s online website.
Friends, through this article, we have told you what is Deep Web, Dark Web and Surface Web? How to access it? given information about. I hope that after reading this article, you must have got complete information about what is dark web. If you liked this article, then you must give your opinion by commenting. Thank you.