What Is WiFi Calling ? How To Do WiFi Calling ? – Many times we are in such a place where the network is not available well due to which we face problem in calling any person. In view of this inconvenience, telecom companies have launched the facility of WiFi Calling. At present, the facility of WiFi Calling has also been started in Jio and Airtel in India. With its help, you can call any person for free through WiFi. In this article we will tell you what is WiFi Calling? How to do WiFi Calling?
Even if you do not have a network in your SIM, you can still call any person through WiFi using the same number. Through this, you can not only make voice calls but you can also make voice calls. WiFi Calling remains a topic of discussion in today’s time because nowadays there is a lot of network problem in cities. In such a situation, people install broadband in their homes to get better internet speed, that is, they have WiFi facility available. That is why they can do WiFi Calling very comfortably.
What Is WiFi Calling ?
In the absence of a network, making a voice call or video call through WiFi is called WiFi Calling. Many times we are in a place where WiFi facility is available but our phone does not have a good network due to which it becomes inconvenient to talk to any person. Apart from this, many times there is no balance or recharge in our phone, due to which we need WiFi Calling.
WiFi Calling was first started by Airtel, after that gradually all the telecom companies are working on it. Apart from Airtel, WiFi Calling service is also available in life. To make WiFi calling, you can make a voice call or video call to whomever you want by connecting to any public WiFi network. You do not have to pay any kind of charge for this.
How Does WiFi Calling work ?
If you want to take advantage of the facility of WiFi Calling, then for this you will need a mobile phone in which the feature of WiFi Calling has been given. Nowadays WiFi Calling feature is available in all 4G and 5G smartphones. For this, you have to activate the feature of WiFi Calling by going to the setting of your phone.
There is no need to download any third party application for WiFi Calling because your latest smartphone provides this facility for you. The facility of WiFi Calling was initially given in devices like iPhone but now it is being made available in almost all Android smartphones.
How To Do WiFi Calling ?
To do WiFi Calling, first you have to enable WiFi Calling setting by going to WiFi Setting of your smartphone. After this you can make video call or voice call to any person without recharge and without mobile network through WiFi. How to do WiFi Calling? We are going to tell you about it below.
- If you want to do WiFi Calling, first of all open the setting of your mobile and go to the connection setting.
- Here you will get the option of WiFi, enable it. After enabling it, connect it to any public WiFi network.
- Just below the WiFi option, you will find the option of WiFi Calling, enable it.
- The way you make a normal voice call by going to the dialer, in the same way you can also make a video call or voice call through WiFi.
What Is The Benefit Of Doing WiFi Calling ?
- It often happens that we are present in a place where WiFi is installed but there is no network in the SIM, due to which it is inconvenient to call anyone. In such a situation, you can call any person using WiFi Calling.
- Many times it happens that the recharge is over in our mobile, but we have to make some important calls, even in such a situation, WiFi Calling solves this facility for you.
- If there is a WiFi network near you to which you can connect, then you will not need to recharge the mobile.
- No application or software is required to do WiFi Calling. You can just enable it by going to your phone’s setting and enjoy WiFi Calling.